Happy Red Ribbon Week!
Every day during Red Ribbon Week we will bring you a tip of the day. Be sure to watch your email or check back here on our blog to follow along!
Have you signed the Red Ribbon Week Pledge yet? As parents, the Pledge is very important, and we encourage you to sign it.
WHAT’S THE PLEDGE ABOUT?
- As parents and citizens, we will talk to our children and the children in our lives about the dangers of drug abuse.
- We will set clear rules for our children about not using drugs.
- We will set a good example for our children by not using illegal drugs or medicine without a prescription.
- We will monitor our children’s behavior and enforce appropriate consequences, so that our rules are respected.
- We will encourage family and friends to follow the same guidelines to keep children safe from substance abuse.
Let us know in the comments once you sign the Pledge!